Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this site without notice.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site, or the entire site, to users who have registered with us.
This site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
Any of the content of the site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
Any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hyperlink through this site.
We make no guarantees that this site is free from infections. Whilst we perform rigiurous checks to ensure that our website is free from infection, it is strongly recommended that you perform your own checks. You should always use an updated browser and up-to-date anti-malware software on your device.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties. Third party website inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by us of the content on such websites.
We accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of this site; the use or inability to use the site; the downloading of any materials from the site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the site.
The content of this site, including all text and images, is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by us or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by us.
You may view or download any part of the site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
- store the site, or any part of the site, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the site, or any part of the site, for any other purpose;
- reproduce, copy or transmit the site, or any part of the site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
Uploading material to the site
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.